The new norm: Optimizing Oracle workloads to do more with less
Evolving business pressures and economic uncertainties are creating new challenges for IT departments to do more with less. To support businesses in this new norm a simple, resilient and agile infrastructure is needed now more than ever.
You’re invited to join Pure Storage’s webinar on database and data centre consolidation where Chris Bannayan, Database Solutions Architect, Asia Japan & Pacific at Pure Storage, will unveil how you can get the most out of your Oracle database workloads and support evolving business demands of this new norm.
During the session we’ll cover:
- Cost reduction strategies: Identifying cost savings through removing unnecessary software licenses, data reduction capabilities and data centre consolidation.
- Streamlining systems: Consolidating your Oracle database workloads effectively to simplify management and free up time for strategic initiatives to support globalization.
- Agile performance optimization: Removing roadblocks such as downtime and lengthy clone cycles to ensure you’re getting the most out of your system, without compromise.
- Your Invitation to the Oracle Cloud Apps UG Event – Unlock the value of Integrated Business Planning – Sydney, 23rd November 2022 - 11 November, 2022
- Oracle ISV Engage: Grow Webinar Series - 15 September, 2022
- Breakfast with Connor McDonald: Oracle Database 21c, 23c, the cloud and beyond – Why? Why Not?” with Connor McDonald - 8 September, 2022