Oracle Database Time Machine
Can we get a “Ctrl+C Ctrl+V” kind of experience for creating clones of multi-terabyte Oracle databases?
How much resources( Capex and Opex costs) do you incur in your organization to create clones of databases?
As DBAs, we spend lot of time on :
1) Maintain protection SLA’s for databases
2) Create clones of production databases for various purposes
3) Regular refresh of these clones from production
Time machine is an entity which solves the Copy Data Management problem in a unique and economical way.
Date : 30 September 2020
Time : 4:000pm – 5:00pm (AEST)
Latest posts by Kelvin Tan (see all)
- Oracle CloudWorld Las Vegas September 2023 - 12 March, 2023
- Your Invitation to the Oracle Cloud Apps UG Event – Unlock the value of Integrated Business Planning – Sydney, 23rd November 2022 - 11 November, 2022
- Oracle ISV Engage: Grow Webinar Series - 15 September, 2022