Join Chetan Vithlani and Priya Dhuriya for the latest updates and best practices regarding Oracle Database Sharding. See how it enables linear scalability, fault isolation, and geo-distribution for your critical applications.
In this session, you will learn:
1. How a single global Oracle Database can help customers meet stringent data sovereignty requirements
2. How Oracle Database can support hyper-scale applications with a shared-nothing architecture supporting up to 1000 nodes
3. Get an Oracle Database Sharding live demonstration
- Your Invitation to the Oracle Cloud Apps UG Event – Unlock the value of Integrated Business Planning – Sydney, 23rd November 2022 - 11 November, 2022
- Oracle ISV Engage: Grow Webinar Series - 15 September, 2022
- Breakfast with Connor McDonald: Oracle Database 21c, 23c, the cloud and beyond – Why? Why Not?” with Connor McDonald - 8 September, 2022