How Innovative Local Governments are using Oracle Service Cloud to increase Citizen Engagement
This is a first in a series of sponsored AUSOUG events, where the sponsor of the event chooses a topic covering Oracle Cloud Apps.
Our intention with these events is to re-energise the Oracle Community and network within Australia and to promote knowledge sharing and education, including the latest products and releases, real-life user and implementation experiences, industry trends and best practices.
Our invitations are Australian wide, and while we do hope to see you in person, we will also livestream and record all these events, so that you never miss out.
The AUSOUG has a diverse membership, meaning we have a strict no recruiting, poaching, selling, pitching policy, so please be respectful and use it as an opportunity to enjoy the presentations and network with your peers over nibbles and refreshments.
Level 32, 477 Collins Street,
(Please be ready to show your vaccination certificate upon entering the building)
05:00 – 05:30: Registration
- 05:30 – 05:35 Welcome – Anita Parer & Marcelo Scalia
- 05:35 – 05:50 Council Case Studies – Brett Wallace, Deloitte
- 05:50 – 06:20 Main topic: Using technology to streamline Customer Service Requests Processing with Oracle Service Cloud – Gavan Carroll, Oracle
- 06:20 – 06:25 Just 1 Tip: Chat functionality – 4iApps
- 06:25 – 06:40 How government agencies are modernising legacy data platforms to the cloud to preserve their reporting capability while reducing business risks & costs – Elia Machalias, CEO Datalynx
- 06:40 – 06:45 Q&A and Close – Anita Parer
06:45 – 07:30: Networking and Nibbles
For the in-person event, please register here
If you would like to follow this event online only, please register here
Hope to see you there!
For more information, please contact Anita Parer, Chair Oracle Cloud Applications at CloudApps@ausoug.org.au
Follow our LinkedIn Page for User Group meet ups – https://www.linkedin.com/company/australian-oracle-user-group/posts/
- Your Invitation to the Oracle Cloud Apps UG Event – Unlock the value of Integrated Business Planning – Sydney, 23rd November 2022 - 11 November, 2022
- Oracle ISV Engage: Grow Webinar Series - 15 September, 2022
- Breakfast with Connor McDonald: Oracle Database 21c, 23c, the cloud and beyond – Why? Why Not?” with Connor McDonald - 8 September, 2022