Join us to learn how to create dashboards, data visualisations, calculations, and other analytic solutions with Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC). We’ll provide you access to OAC so you can load and transform data as well as getting an overview of OAC’s business friendly, machine learning capabilities.
This class is designed both for business users and for technical people. Anyone interested in learning more about how they can get better value out of their data is welcome to join this session.
Make sure you bring your own laptop and let us know your email ID so we can set up a special access account!
Time will be :5:00 PM to 8:00 PM .We’ll have pizza and drinks on hand to fuel you up!
Dates and Registration Links:
- Canberra ,Thursday, July 4, 2019 – Register here
- Melbourne, Thursday, July 11, 2019 – Register here
- Sydney, Thursday, July 4, 2019 – Register Here
Joseph is National Treasurer & Director - Australian Oracle User Group in addition to number of professional qualifications and memberships awarded by world renowned organisations. Also, he holds Masters in Business Administration.
Latest posts by Joseph Kattar
- Why Oracle’s Autonomous Database is required to manage data during transformation - 27 August, 2019
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.9 is now available - 21 August, 2019
- Oracle Opens Next-Gen Cloud Region in Sydney (Four New Cloud Regions Across Four Continents) - 17 August, 2019