Ever wonder how your bank knows when to text you when a potentially fraudulent transaction appears on its radar?
It’s simple if you know how to apply the right algorithms to financial transactions so that outliers become readily apparent.
These techniques can be applied to just about any anomalous behavior, and property graph technology helps make outliers stand out dramatically.
Through presentations and online demonstrations, this session will:
• Show how to use appropriate ML algorithms already built into Oracle Database to uncover anomalous patterns
• Demonstrate Oracle Graph Studio’s capabilities to identify and display outliers more clearly
• Introduce the basic concepts of PGQL (Property Graph Query Language) to look at tabular data in completely new way
- The first in a series of sponsored AUSOUG events, where the sponsor of the event chooses a topic covering Oracle Cloud Apps video link - 3 May, 2022
- How Innovative Local Governments are using Oracle Service Cloud to increase Citizen Engagement - 2 May, 2022
- Crisis Survival Guide of Oracle DBA by Emre Baransel - 16 March, 2022