Ensure a Successful Oracle Cloud Migration
The move to enterprise applications such as Oracle Cloud can offer many benefits along with a myriad of challenges, many of which may be unknown until you are knee-deep into the project. Up to 80 percent of problems with enterprise systems are related to human error and unidentified technical issues. Before you get started, it is imperative to carefully plan and make sure you have the capability and visibility to measure user behaviour, workflows, interaction, adoption, and most importantly, how they can impact productivity and profitability.
In this webinar we are going to answer 5 critical questions you should ask before embarking on your Oracle Cloud project:
- Where should we start?
- How do we mitigate risk?
- How do we know what processes and transactions need to be prioritized?
- How can we maximize adoption?
- How can we measure ROI?
This webinar will give you some answers to these questions along with showing you the benchmark data needed to get you started on your journey.
- Your Invitation to the Oracle Cloud Apps UG Event – Unlock the value of Integrated Business Planning – Sydney, 23rd November 2022 - 11 November, 2022
- Oracle ISV Engage: Grow Webinar Series - 15 September, 2022
- Breakfast with Connor McDonald: Oracle Database 21c, 23c, the cloud and beyond – Why? Why Not?” with Connor McDonald - 8 September, 2022