Automating Invoice Processing in Oracle Cloud ERP Leveraging Bots
Organizations embracing automation into their finance function have experienced reduction in process cycle time and costs up to 70% – 80%. When your team spends less time processing invoices, they can focus on more value-generating tasks.
Join our subject-matter experts – Dr. Nikhil Jain, Solution Architect in conversation with Vishal Saxena, Finance and Supply Chain Specialist, as we bring to you an exciting session on how you can achieve Invoice Process Automation within Oracle Applications leveraging MS Power Automate.
1. Minimize invoice processing effort and time
2. Eliminate manual data entry and errors
3. Improve vendor association
4. Improve visibility across the Accounts Payable process
5. Improve reconciliation
Learn how our Bot based solution can transform Finance and Accounting to ensure faster, error-free tasks and process optimization in your Enterprise. We will also walk you through a short demo automating invoice processing using our Bot based solution.
- Oracle CloudWorld Las Vegas September 2023 - 12 March, 2023
- Your Invitation to the Oracle Cloud Apps UG Event – Unlock the value of Integrated Business Planning – Sydney, 23rd November 2022 - 11 November, 2022
- Oracle ISV Engage: Grow Webinar Series - 15 September, 2022