The topic of Oracle SubLedger Accounting (SLA) to many is perceived as complex. It is further uncommon knowledge that SLA can be amended to suite business needs and aid analysis. The session will provide an overview of SLA and how it can be configured to improve financial reporting. We also explore how SLA updates feed into GL Wand and SLA drilldown
In short, this presentation will cover the following:
• What is Subledger Accounting (SLA)?
• Understanding SLA and its default setup in Oracle
• Making sense of the various components of SLA
• Configuration changes to the accounting rules in SLA made easy
• Leveraging the SLA repository as a single source of reporting
• Unlocking SLA reporting with GL Wand