Corporate and management reporting is experiencing significant change. As reported earnings become more volatile, corporate guidance and the ability for management to clearly explain the quality and sustainability of corporate performance is more important than ever. It allows to efficiently manage data and narratives for actionable insights. It combines the what (data), with who, when, why and how (narrative). Narrative Reports supports data access and data integration from different sources, which provide “one version of the truth” on a single reporting platform.
Join us in the journey of Narrating Reporting -
1. Overview of Narrative Reporting
2. Exploration of different Reporting Design concepts
3. Robust Reference Doclet framework – to integrate data from different sources into report packages
4. Creation of Report Packages: Author Phase, Review Phase and Sign off Phase
5. Publish and distribute reports
This session will cover live demonstration of creation of Annual General Meeting report for investors meeting using FCCS.
Notes for Selection Committee :
Narrative Reporting is future of EPM Cloud reporting. In this session of we want to highlight the importance of Corporate and management reporting using narrative Reporting offered by Oracle. It will be live demonstration of report creation.