Oracle APEX Security workshop in Perth
3 August, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm AWST
- 4:45pm – 5:00pm: Registration
- 5:10pm – 6:30pm: Introduction and Workshop Part 1
- 6:35pm – 6:45pm: Short Break
- 6:50pm – 8:00pm: Workshop Part 2
- 8:05pm – 8:30pm: Networking Session over Snack and Drinks
Who should attend: Application developers, APEX Developers, PL/SQL developers and DBAs with an interest in securing web applications.
At the end of this workshop:
- Beginners : Will be able to use the APEX Oracle Application Express (APEX) aware of all security gotchas during development of web database applications.
- Intermediate / Advanced Users: Will be able to learn some advance security tricks and best of all how to mitigate security issues.
- Discussion time with presenter and other experts will be available during Networking session with Free food and drinks.
Limited Seats, registration will be on first come-first serve basis
Date: 3 August, 2022
Time: 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm AWST
9/225 St Georges Terrace
Perth, WA 6000 Australia
Phone: 0411 231 198
About the Presenters
Lino Schildenfeld, Skillbuilders APEX Consultant
Lino is an Oracle APEX consultant with 15+ years of experience who has worked with clients in Europe, USA, Asia, Australia and New Zealand across all sectors.
He contributes to local OUG as AUSOUG committee board member, Connect conference content chair and webinar organizer.
Frequent speaker at KSCOPE, APEX Connect, APEX World, APEX ALPE Adria, UKOUG, EMEA & APAC Groundbreakers events. APEX blogger, ORCLAPEX-NZ meetup organizer and Oracle ACE.
- The first in a series of sponsored AUSOUG events, where the sponsor of the event chooses a topic covering Oracle Cloud Apps video link - 3 May, 2022
- How Innovative Local Governments are using Oracle Service Cloud to increase Citizen Engagement - 2 May, 2022
- Crisis Survival Guide of Oracle DBA by Emre Baransel - 16 March, 2022