The next “Let’s Talk Database” Workshop series with Richard Foote will be held in 5 cities across Australia and New Zealand this February!
Join us and Let’s Talk Database in a city near you to learn more about:
- important indexing strategies
- various unique advantages on running Oracle Databases on the Oracle Database Appliance (ODA)
- new features available on the ODA (including now Hybrid Columnar Compression)
- uses cases for deploying Oracle Databases on the ODA
- common mistakes and misunderstanding regarding how to best maintain an ODA environment
Specifically engineered for Oracle Database, the ODA is Simple to deploy, Optimised for peak performance and Affordable with up to 70% savings.
The event is free but spots are limited, so REGISTER NOW below to secure your seat!
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to become the data hero for your organisation and ask all your questions. See you there!
8:30 a.m Registration & coffee
9:00 a.m Your Oracle Database Appliance, Your Way
10:15 a.m Networking break
10:30 a.m Indexing with Partitioning
12:00 p.m Networking lunch
CEO, Richard Foote Consulting
Richard Foote has over 30 years’ experience in the IT Industry and is regarded as one of the leading DBA specialists and instructors in Australasia. In 1999, Richard Foote and Marcel Kratochvil won the second best paper award at Australia’s OpenWorld for their ground breaking “Good DBA Bad DBA” presentation. Richard regularly presents at user group functions and international conferences.
In 2017, Richard was awarded the “Best Solutions Consultant Award” across all lines of business in the ANZ region. Check out his popular Blog on Oracle Indexes http://richardfoote.wordpress.com.