Oracle University will provide users with free access to an extensive library of materials for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database, as well as content related to topics such as data science, machine learning, and multi-cloud environments such as integration with Microsoft Azure.
Oracle University is making high-quality videos, access to subject matter experts, and recorded demos of hands-on labs available anywhere, anytime so IT pros can accelerate their learning and gain highly sought-after skills. Machine translation (sub-titles only) will also be available for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish speaking countries for all the videos.
As our customers adapt to a rapidly evolving digital landscape, Oracle is stepping up its efforts to help build critical technical cloud skills they need to ramp up innovation. Oracle believe that certifications help professionals develop in-demand skills, shorten turnaround times for customer projects, enhance their expertise and advance their careers, while improving their overall job performance.
Start learning and get certified in three easy steps:
Step 1: Get a free Oracle Single-Sign-On (SSO) account. If you have an SSO, skip to Step 2
- Click on Hello. Log In. (See far right corner of the page).
- Select “Create an account” and fill in the required fields.
- Verify account via email.
Step 2: Access learning paths through the links below:
- Oracle Autonomous Database Specialist
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Cloud Operations Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Professional
Step 3: Register and take your free certification exam. If you have a PearsonVue account, log in.
- If not, choose “Create a web account” on the right side of the page and follow instructions.