The Connect 2019 Conference Series is shaping up to be one of our best conferences yet. As usual, we are running events in two locations – in Melbourne and in Perth – to cater for our members on both the east and west coasts of Australia. You can find out more about both events including how to get there, the conference schedule at that location and much more very soon
Two Great Locations :
- Monday 14th October – Rendezvous Hotel In Melbourne
- Wednesday 16th October – Mercure Hotel in Perth
Call for papers
We invite Oracle professionals to submit abstracts for the Conference Series.
- Architecture, Cloud Database & Technology
- Apex, Development/Middleware, Integrations, Tools
- Oracle Applications (EBS – Cloud Applications)
- Emerging Technologies
Area of Interest
- How API Management and cloud-based integration deliver smarter, scalable, easy-to-provision business apps & data.
- Microservices & APIs Deliver App Agility, Speed – Microservices, APIs and containers are powering innovative apps for web, mobile, cloud-native and IoT.
- Security for the New-Gen Digital Enterprise – APIs, Cloud, Hybrid Apps & IoT are stressing traditional security. Update your security at every step with more automation, control, and visibility.
- Analytics, Smarter Data Pipelines from Integration – ROI on analytics, big data, data lake and streaming data architectures
- Data Virtualization Get Data Where It’s Needed Easily provide real-time, unified and trusted views of business data – without complexity or even moving data.
- Low Code Integration for App, Data New-gen integration is going low-code (event no code). Promote faster apps, richer data — not only for developers but even business users.
- Next Gen Cloud Applications -Cloud framework which embeds emerging technology such as AI, Blockchain and IoT at its core.
- Different options when migrating your applications to the Cloud ,Understanding cloud discounting options – Comparing instance pricing , On-demand cloud instance pricing ,Discounted cloud instance pricing etc .
If you are interested in presenting at the Conference , please submit your paper/abstract via this link.
AUSOUG Connect 2018 updates
In November 2018, Jason Lowe had the privilege to attend the Australian Oracle User Group national conference “#AUSOUG Connect” in Melbourne. His role was to have video interviews with as many of the speakers and exhibitors at the conference. Overall, 10 interviews over the course of the day, 90 mins of real footage, 34 short clips to share and plenty of hours reviewing and post-editing to capture the best parts please click the link below to see full details .
Rendezvous Hotel In Melbourne