Experience Autonomous Workshops
Unleash your data’s potential by joining us at the Experience Autonomous Workshop to gain first-hand experience of how to best use your data and autonomous analytics to drive real business outcomes for both business and IT managers.
- Data is now considered one of the most important commodities. Up to now organisations have been collecting large volumes of data but struggle to make sense of it.
- Join us for the Experience Autonomous Workshop in a city near you to help your organisation gain greater transparency and control of their data estate. You’ll discover:
- How to modernise the development and management of your OLTP applications with a self-driving, self-securing and self-repairing database
- How to set up a data warehouse in minutes, integrate any data from any source, and quickly get actionable insights through powerful analytics
- How machine learning algorithms enable and power Oracle Autonomous Database
Sydney: Thursday 9 May, Chalk and Stone
Brisbane: Tuesday, 14 May, Oracle Office
Melbourne: Wednesday, 15 May, Oracle Office
Canberra: Thursday, 16 May, Oracle Office
Adelaide: Friday, 17 May, Oracle Office
Auckland: Tuesday 21 May, Oracle Office
Wellington: Wednesday, 22 May, Oracle Office
Perth: Friday 24 May, Oracle Office