APEX is the fastest and easiest way to build, test and deploy new and modernized legacy apps on the Oracle Public Cloud. APEX is built-in in every Oracle Database and all Oracle Database Cloud services are available for every Oracle customer. Thousands of Oracle customers already use APEX on premise every day, which makes it one of the easiest ways to gain value from the Oracle Database Cloud. And APEX proves that Cloud does not have to be complex. APEX is the fastest and safest way to the Cloud.
Want to know the absolute latest information about Oracle Application Express ? Here’s your chance to hear direct from David Peake, Product Manager for Oracle Application Express (USA), and to have your Oracle APEX questions answered live and in person with one day hands on workshop. David will discuss and demonstrate new features of Application Express.
Date: 3rd June 2019
Time: 9:00 to 18:30
Location:Rendezvous Hotel, Melbourne 328 Flinders St
Melbourne, VIC 3000 Australia
Number of seats: 50 (Limited Seats, registration will be on first come-first serve basis)
David Peake, Apex Product Manager from USA
David joined Oracle in 1993. He spent the first 13 years within Oracle Consulting in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. In 2006, he joined the Product Development team as the Oracle Application Express (APEX) Product Manager. He presents at many conferences around the world including Oracle Openworld, Oracle Develop(s), ODTUG, and UKOUG.
APEX consultant with 13+ years of experience. Consulted for APEX R&D, Skillbuilders and most recently for-all-a-beautiful-earth team.Worked with clients in Europe, USA, Asia, Australia and New Zealand across all sectors.Lino is an Oracle ACE associate, a well-known APEX blogger, an ORCLAPEX-NZ meetup organizer, an AUSOUG APEX
webinar series organizer, and has presented at AUSOUG Connect, in the APAC OTN tour, and at APEX-Alpe-Adria.
Agenda Hands-On Workshop:
- 08:45 – 9:15 : Registration
- 09:15 – 10:35 : APEX Introduction and Overview
- 10:35 – 11:00 : Morning Tea (provided)
- 11:00 – 12:30 : Hands On Lab – Low Code Development with Oracle Application Express
- 12:30 – 1:30 : Lunch (provided)
- 1:30 – 2:30 : Oracle APEX Use Cases (including Forms Migration and EBS Integration)
- 2:30 – 3:20 : Utilizing Web Sources within Oracle APEX
- 3:20. – 3:45 : Afternoon Tea (provided)
- 3:45 – 5:15 : Hands On Lab – Creating REST Enabled SQL References and Web Services with Oracle Application Express
- 5:15 – 5-20 : Feedback Time
- 5:30 – 6:30 : Networking session – Canapés and Drinks
Who should attend:Oracle EBS Application developers. Apex Developers, DBAs with an interest in database-centric web applications.
At the end of this unique Hands-on workshop:
- Beginners: If you are new to APEX don’t miss this HOL. You will be able to use the Oracle Application Express (APEX) for simple and quick development of on web technology-based database applications.
- Intermediate/Advanced Users: Will be able to learn latest /advanced topics from David Peake.
- We are also having a generous one-on-one discussion time with David and other experts during Networking session with free food and drinks.
Great Location: Rendezvous Hotel In Melbourne
Joseph is National Treasurer & Director - Australian Oracle User Group in addition to number of professional qualifications and memberships awarded by world renowned organisations. Also, he holds Masters in Business Administration.
Latest posts by Joseph Kattar
- Why Oracle’s Autonomous Database is required to manage data during transformation - 27 August, 2019
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.9 is now available - 21 August, 2019
- Oracle Opens Next-Gen Cloud Region in Sydney (Four New Cloud Regions Across Four Continents) - 17 August, 2019