- This event has passed.
Oracle Experience Autonomous Workshop – Melbourne
12 November, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm AEDTFree
Don’t let your valuable data go stale. Join us for the Experience Autonomous Workshop for first-hand experience on how to best use your data and analytics to make data-driven decisions, delight your customers and accelerate business.
On the day you will discover how:
- To quickly build dashboards and present visually compelling insights to your executives and team.
- Assess and recommend how best to transform, enrich and analyse new and existing data sets.
- Uncover deeper patterns and predicts trends using augmented analytics with embedded machine learning and natural language processing.
- Stay after lunch for an optional “Under the Hood” technical deep dive on how IT can deliver autonomous and augmented analytics to your organisation.
- Access Oracle subject matter experts to answer all your questions.
With Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle Analytics and Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, information management is simplified and eliminates tedious tasks to free up your time.
You will start the day with a short overview and demonstration followed by extensive hands-on labs for you to experience how easy turning data into actionable insights can be.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take control of your data to drive better insights and faster innovation.
You must bring your own laptop with either Firefox or Chrome installed for the hands-on labs.
The event is free but spots are limited, so register now to secure your seat!
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.