Oracle Certified Gen2 Cloud Architect: What, Why & How?
28 August @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm AEST
Oracle’s Gen 2 Cloud brings autonomous capabilities, security, and big performance and cost
advantages. All Oracle Cloud Services i.e. SaaS (Fusion Apps), PaaS (DBCS, OACS, Cloud
Native etc) and IaaS(Compute, Storage, Network, Edge Services) will run on top of Gen 2 Cloud.
In order to design enterprise application on Cloud, you must understand deployment options
(Region, AD & FD), Compute options (BM VM, DenseIO etc), Storage options (block, object, FSS
etc), Connectivity (VCN, IGW, DRG, VPN, FastConnect, Peering etc) and Security (IAM, IDCS,
Learn what is required to be an Oracle Certified Gen 2 Cloud Architect & How To be certified by
following proven simple 12 Step process.
Learn how to go from complete beginner to Oracle certified gen 2 Cloud Architect in simple 12
steps process covering
1) What is Oracle’s Gen 2 Cloud?
2) Why you must learn & get certified and why it’s important to do it now?
3) Proven 12 point checklist that will surely help in certification covering
4) Oracle’s Cloud Reference Architecture
5) Deployment Options: Regions, Availability Domain (AD) & Fault Domains (FD)
6) Compute Shapes & Storage Options (NVMe, Block, Object, FSS)
7) Connecting to Cloud (VPN & FastConnect)
8) Networking in Cloud (VCN, IGW, DRG, Storage Gateway, Peering: Local & Remote)
9) Migration options for data, databases & applications
10) Security in Gen 2 Cloud (Users, Groups, IAM Policies, Federation, IDCS & CASB)
Learn from Oracle ACE how I became Oracle Certified Cloud Architect and How can you too.
You must register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6128613338615971843 if you want to attend this event.