- This event has passed.
Experience Autonomous Workshop – How Best To Use Data And Analytics to make Data-Driven Decisions, MELBOURNE
24 March, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm AEDTFree
THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED
We invite you to join us for the Experience Autonomous Workshop for first-hand experience on how to best use your data and analytics to make data-driven decisions, delight your customers and accelerate business
On the day you will discover how:
• To quickly build dashboards and present visually compelling insights to your executives and team.
• Assess and recommend how best to transform, enrich and analyse new and existing data sets.
• Uncover deeper patterns and predicts trends using augmented analytics with embedded machine learning and natural language processing.
• Stay after lunch for an optional “Under the Hood” technical deep dive on how IT can deliver autonomous and augmented analytics to your organisation.
• Access Oracle subject matter experts to answer all your questions.
With Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle Analytics and Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, information management is simplified and eliminates tedious tasks to free up your time.
You’ll start the day with a short overview and demonstration followed by extensive hands-on labs for you to experience how easy turning data into actionable insights can be.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take control of your data to drive better insights and faster innovation.
There will be 2 sessions. Please select the session(s) will wish to attend:
- Morning Session – Business, HR/Finance, Sales, Marketing, Procurement
- Afternoon Session – Technical, IT Team, Architects