AGENDA HANDS-ON WORKSHOP:
- 08:45 – 9:15. : Registration
- 09:15 – 10:35: APEX Introduction and Overview
- 10:35 – 11:00: Morning Tea (provided)
- 11:00 – 12:30: Hands On Lab – Low Code Development with Oracle Application Express
- 12:30 – 1:30 : Lunch (provided)
- 1:30. – 2:30 : Oracle APEX Use Cases (including Forms Migration and EBS Integration)
- 2:30 – 3:20 : Utilizing Web Sources within Oracle APEX
- 3:20 – 3:45 : Afternoon Tea (provided)
- 3:45 – 5:15 : Hands On Lab – Creating REST Enabled SQL References and Web Services with Oracle Application Express
- 5:15 – 5-20 : Feedback Time
- 5:30 – 6.30 : Networking session – Canapés and Drinks
Who should attend: Application developers, Apex Developers, DBAs with an interest in database-centric web applications.
At the end of this unique Hands-on workshop :
- Beginners : Will be able to use the APEX Oracle Application Express (APEX) for simple and quick development of on web technology-based database applications.
- Intermediate / Advanced Users : Will be able to learn some advance topics from David Peake.
- We are also allowing a generous one-on-one discussion time with David and other experts during Networking session with Free food and drinks.
Limited Seats, registration will be on first come-first serve basis