- 9:00 – 9:30: Registration
- 9:30 – 10:50: Lecture – APEX Introduction and Overview
- 10:50 – 11:00: Break
- 11:00 – 12:30: Hands On Lab – Low Code Development with Oracle Application Express
- 12:30 – 1:30: Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:30: Lecture – Oracle APEX Use Cases (including Forms Migration and EBS Integration)
- 2:30 – 3:20: Lecture – Utilizing Web Sources within Oracle APEX
- 3:20 – 3:30: Break
- 3:30 – 5:00: Hands On Lab – Creating REST Enabled SQL References and Web Services with Oracle Application Express
- 5:30 – 6.30: Networking session – Free food and Drinks
Who should attend: Application developers, Apex Developers, DBAs with an interest in database-centric web applications.
At the end of this unique Hands-on workshop :
- Beginners :Will be able to use the APEX Oracle Application Express (APEX) for simple and quick development of on web technology-based database applications.
- Intermediate / Advanced Users : Will be able to learn some advance topics from David Peake.
- We are also allowing a generous one-on-one discussion time with David and other experts during Networking session with Free food and drinks.
Limited Seats, registration will be on first come-first serve basis