Increase Productivity and Efficiency with Live Oracle Reporting in Excel
As CFO and Finance professionals, the demand to get faster, accurate and reliable information for decision making is higher more than ever because of globalisation, emerging markets, increase competition and new technologies. One of the challenges is to provide customized, ad hoc reporting to a broad spectrum of decision-makers within their organizations. Accessing the Oracle E-Business Suite data in an expedient, efficient manner can be challenging for business users, placing additional burden on IT teams.
GL Wand empowers managers to generate monthly and customised reports from Oracle quickly and effectively without having to export data to a data cube/warehouse. This tool leverages Excel-based functionality, while simultaneously ensuring data is up-to-date. It is easy to install, automatically reads your chart of accounts and contains your Oracle security settings.
This presentation and live demonstration will explore the main benefits of Excel4apps solutions
- Oracle-aware workbooks: View Oracle GL data in Excel available for report writing
- Develop Excel-Based Reporting Templates: In minutes, your reports can be connected to live E-Business Suite data
- Fast Data Refreshes: Refresh month-end and year-end reports in seconds
- Drill Down for Analysis: Drill down to Balance, Journal or Sub Ledger data at a click of a button
- Distribute Reports: Automate the mass creation and distribution of reports
- Alternative Tool: Effective replacement for Client ADI, Web ADI, FSG’s and Report Manager
Wilhelm has over 13 years of experience in the software industry and is currently the Managing Director for Excel4apps, Asia Pacific and Japan. Excel4apps has over 700 customers and 17,000 users globally. Wilhelm works closely with Oracle customers to make their Oracle reporting more efficient and their finance teams more productive leveraging his prior experience.